We provide apostille and superlegalization services for the documents issued in Romania. No matter if you are abroad or in the country, we can intermediate such international recognition services in Brașov, and you do not need to come into the country for this purpose.
The application of the Hague Apostille means the affixation of a stamp on the original documents by the Prefecture. In order to become internationally valid, once the apostille is affixed on the documents, they will be translated into the language of the destination country by a sworn translator, the apostille included, and then they are being notarized by a Notary Public. The final step is the superlegalization with an apostille of the notarized translation by the Chamber of Notaries Public.
Documents which require an apostille:
- civil registry documents (birth, marriage, death certificates) – the new, international format;
- certificates proving the marital status;
- criminal record checks;
- school documents. High school and post high school documents must be previously endorsed by the County Boards for Education. Higher education documents must be previously endorsed by the Ministry of National Education, the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Studies, Bucharest;
- medical certificates, previously endorsed by the Ministry of Health or the Health District Authority;
- certificates proving the length of service, previously endorsed by the National House of Public Pensions within the Ministry of Labour;
- certificates of origin for goods, previously endorsed by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania in Bucharest;
- commercial invoices, previously endorsed by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania in Bucharest;
- judgements of dissolution of marriage.